Weather Predicting Storm Glass
- A weather forecasting tool used in the 19th century. Sealed glass container is filled with a transparent solution of several chemicals. According to changes in external temperature and weather, different types of crystals will appear in the bottle.
- In a Closed Glass Container, a Transparent Solution of Several Chemicals is Placed， According to Changes in Outside Temperature and Weather, the Bottle will Show Different Types of Crystallization, Forecast Weather Changes.
- The weather forecast bottle was first invented by British Navy Lieutenant, Robert Fitz Roy. It was used on ships in Europe in the 19th century as a weather observation device The biologist Darwin used this equipment to assist in maritime navigation.
- Material: glass
- Size: 65x115mm/2.5 in x 4.5 in
- Color: white
- 1 x Droplet Storm Glass Bottle